- national tax law (corporation tax law)
- advice on questions of tax compliance (in the context of the new draft to IDW PS 980, one of the auditing standards of the Institute of Auditors in Germany)
- international tax law (BEPS and state aid tax law, transfer prices, matters relating to double taxation agreements and the CFC-legislation)
- German Investment Tax Reform Act / section 36a of the German Income Tax Act (anti-cum-cum rules)
- German Act against Tax Avoidance (“Steuerumgehungsbekämpfungsgesetz”)
- consultation on the transparency register pursuant to the prevention of money laundering act
- value-added tax law for financial services
- business reorganisation tax law, structuring of companies and funds
- FATCA / Common Reporting Standard, withholding tax law / US withholding tax law (incl. “dividend equivalent” regulations pursuant to Section 871(m) IRC)
- data protection law (EU-General Data Protection Regulation) for banks
- supervisory law for banks, securities transactions and investment funds
- LMA loans / ISDA contracts and taxing of derivatives
- loan contract law (Directive on Credit Agreements for Consumers relating to Residential Immovable Property)
We offer you a wide choice of specialists in the field of taxation and finances. Here we always ensure that our statements have real-life relevance and that our recommendations are practicable for your business model. We are familiar with the product portfolios in the finance industry and the associated processing and compliance issues. We are in constant contact with national and international banking associations.
GGV is supporting-member to the “Institute for Finances and Taxation” of Cologne University. Dr. v. Schweinitz is a member and regular participant in the OECD international working group on the exchange of information. Thanks to our work on specialist bodies and our excellent contacts with national/international associations, we are always a step ahead of the introduction of new regulations.
- real-life relevance related to respective business model
- exact orientation to specific client requirements
- from the processing of select issues through to the support for whole of project management chain – always in close co-operation with the client.
- banks / banking associations
- asset managers / funds
- high net worth individuals